Grahams Natural Mega Oil | Grahams Natural
While many of the Grahams Natural treatments are topical, our Mega Oil works to nourish your body from the inside out. Containing 100% natural oil ingredients including Omega 3, 6 and 9, our oil works to treat gut issues that can contribute to skin disorders and overall health issues. The Grahams Natural Mega Oil is amazing for people lacking essential oils and fatty acids, and is especially designed for people with sensitive skin.
This oil can be consumed by adding to your favourite foods, but note that it cannot be heated to cook with. You can find a range of recipes containing Mega Oil here.
- Improves gut health
- Can help improve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis etc.
- Easy to consume
- Can be added to your favourite foods
How to use
Mega Oil can be consumed straight from the bottle, or added to your favourite foods from pasta, rice, vegetables, salads, yoghurt or fruit. Here are a few recipes to get you started.
Dosage (note that dosages may vary depending on weight or size)
- Children age 1-15 can consume 1ml per age (up to 15ml p/day)
- Adults 16 and over can consume 1 tablespoon (20ml) 1 to 2 times p/day
- Mega oil contains oils at the ratio of 2:1:1 of Omega 3,6,9
- Mega oil must be refrigerated once opened. Use within 6 weeks
- Can be frozen to prolong freshness. Do not heat or use for frying
- Contains 15ml (GLA) Gamma Linolenic Acid
- Plant based and fish free
Flaxseed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil.
ALLERGENS: Contains: Sesame, may be present peanut and tree nuts
Check out our recent blogs for more information on diet, skincare and how to guides.