C+ Eczema & Dermatitis Cream
C+ Eczema Cream - Natural relief and treatment for Eczema and Dermatitis
Our Eczema Cream
Clinically tested for up to 6 hours of Skin Hydration*
Our C+ Eczema Cream contains Clinically proven ingredients which aims to reduce redness and inflammation on the skin. People suffering from eczema and dermatitis would understand that once you break that initial skin barrier is it hard to stop the itch. Continuing to scratch will cause infection and bacteria to spread, worsening the skin. Here is some more information on Eczema & Psoriasis.
C+ Eczema & Dermatitis Cream works in 3 ways:
- Anti-inflammatory - Calms and reduces inflammation with power anti-inflammatory herbs
- Antibacterial - Active Manuka Honey helps to control bacteria on the skin
- Hydration - Moisturising ingredients to hydrate dry and irritated skin for up to 6 hour.
Steroid Free Formula
Grahams C+ Eczema & Dermatitis Cream is
- formulated as ‘oil-in-water’ to provide cool, soothing skin feel.
- intended to be suitable for use by all ages, infants through to elderly.
Always read the label. Use only as directed if symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Don't forget to check out our Eczema How to Guide for more detailed information on treating your skin condition.
We often get questions on "how does this product work for eczema and dermatitis or similar skin problems?" Well, this cream was formulated and designed for people that have reactions and allergies to certain ingredients. With a natural product, we eliminate most of the reactions that people may have from using chemical based products or ingredients.
Regular topical application of a suitable protective, emollient moisturiser, like Grahams C+ Eczema Cream can be key in the successful management of atopic dermatitis commonly called eczema.
It is best to use protective emollients thinly and frequently throughout the day (not thickly and occasionally). Protective lipids, natural polymers and antioxidants help to defend skin from irritants that can trigger and exacerbate inflammation. Grahams C+ Eczema Cream protective barrier helps to defend skin against irritants and to retain moisture for upto 3 to 6 hours.
A holistic approach consisting of avoidance of known triggers, optimal skin care, as well as education can provide relief of symptoms and improve quality of life for eczema patients.
Directions for use:
Apply several times a day, as frequently as required to keep skin affected by and susceptible to eczema protected and comfortable; or as directed by your doctor. For more information on how to use the C+ Eczema Cream please refer to the leaflet printed on the inside of the box or click here.
Purified Water, Wool Fat, Squalane, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Monostearate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Isopropyl Myristate, Honey, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Phenoxethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitol, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Stearic Acid, Guar Gum, Sodium Pca, Disodium Edetate, Xanthan Gum, D-Alpha-Tocopherol, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Lactic Acid.
What is Class l Medical Device?
Grahams range of formulated medical devices have been designed to specifically redress imbalances in lipids, emollients, lubricating and functional lipids and to protect the skin with soft, flexible natural films to help protect and replicate the skins own natural moisturising system.
Our top tips for Eczema & Dermatitis Management
- Keeping the skin moist! No matter what your diet, sleep, stresses looks like. Keeping the skin moist is the most important factor when it comes to skin conditions. You are more likely to scratch when your skin is dry & aggravated!
- Knowing what will trigger your eczema is a huge advantage. Some of us are allergic to dogs, cats, dust, grass - we could go on forever... It is vital to stay clear from triggers that can be detrimental to your skin.
- A healthy diet is not only great for your health and well-being, but it is also key is reducing inflammation. It is known that foods with processed packaging/junk food causes inflammation in the body! You're just making it harder for yourself without a healthy diet!
Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola)
An evergreen plant, rooting at the nodes it is typically used-to assist small injuries, it has compounds referred to as triterpenoids that appear boost antioxidants in the wound site. An analysis found that eczema treated with Centella Asiatica Leaf extract recovered and caught dramatically faster than untreated injuries.